Deluxe King Images
Posted September 5, 2019
- Ensures that all deliveries are to hotel specifications, in accordance with Food and Beverage receiving sheets and purchase orders. Directly responsible for the proper storing, handling and issuing of stock.
- Assists in the daily operation of the storeroom, properly stores and rotates all stock; involves transportation of heavy goods.
- Signs, dates and time stamps all invoices on the respective receiving sheet. Enters all non-edible merchandise on a receiving record, noting purchase order number, shortages and all other required information so all merchandise is accounted for.
- Forklift operator certification
- California Food Handler Certification (ServSafe)
- Computer skills (literacy in Microsoft Office – Word & Excel)
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to track and receive specific volumes of deliveries
- Available to work flexible, full-time hours including weekends, holidays, and special events
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Matching 401(K) program
- Great Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick & Personal paid-time off
- Group Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Free meals
- 20% Off retail outlets and food & beverage outlets