Deluxe King Images
Posted August 28, 2019
Reservations Agent Needed
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- An individual who enjoys working at a property that has been well maintained.
- Individuals who enjoy working at a property that develops people for promotion.
- Someone who wants to join a very progressive company.
- An individual who enjoys selling room upgrades.
Scope of this Position
Takes room reservations over the phone & assist guests with any requests. The reservation agent markets the resort and converts all room reservation calls at the highest rate possible. Supportive functions include assisting the Reservations Manager and the Group Coordinator with projects and completing them in a timely manner.
Excellent phone etiquette, customer service experience, ability to multi-task, strong computer skills, willing to work varied shifts including nights and weekends. Must have excellent verbal communication and hospitality skills, professional attitude and appearance.
- Incentives based on productivity
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Paid Personal Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Employee funded 401-K
- Full Use of Resort Amenities
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.