Deluxe King Images
Posted August 22, 2019
Experienced Line Cook Needed!
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
- Anyone with the ability to follow and expedite instruction and actions as required by Kitchen Management. Someone with basic food preparation and excellent sanitation skills who can utilize their skills to provide quality results. Ability to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Communicate with Culinary Management to coordinate daily prep list. Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame. Be knowledgeable of all stations in the kitchen.
- At least 2 years experience in all food production and 2 years of culinary trade school preferred.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts: day/night, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Matching 401(K) program
- Great Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Sick & Personal paid-time off
- Group Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Free meals
- 20% Off retail outlets and food & beverage outlets